In this post you will read and have all the information of the workshop we will share with all the Student of the course Move On: Innovación para el aprendizaje de lenguas extranjeras. #moveonINT_MP. I will share and enjoy this moment with my collegue Javier Ramos Sancha (javiramossancha)
Along the week there were lots of great collegues with amazing trainning sessions at Universidad Internacional Menéndez Pelayo, sede de Cuenca.
- Leslie Davinson: Storytelling I
- Annette Westerop: e-Twinning Experiences.
- Maria Luisa Pérez Cañado: The what's, why's, who's and how's of CLIL and Real English for communicative interaction in the CLIL classroom.
- Elena Gallach: Storytelling II & Songs, Games and Videos.
- Ana Halbach: Power to Children's literature.
- Marcos Garasa: Game Based Learning
- Yolanda Egea: Global Connections, Blogging and collaborative enviroments.
And behind all of us, with all the program, links, organization are Rosario Outes and Leslie Davinson. Thanks for all.
Our workshop will have three important parts.
- PLAY: We will start with a game to know a bit more about how we are in all the world of ICT, new methodologies, and digital Storytelling. (Around 30 min).
- HANDS ON!!: We will propose you to practise a lesson we have design: WE ARE STORYTELLERS. This is how we work with our students at Colegio San Gregorio in Aguilar de Campoo. (Around 1 hour)
- LET'S EVALUATE: During our lessons we use a kind of collaborative evaluation in which everybody takes part on it (students, teachers and the working group). (Around 30 min)
You can follow the workshop with this presentation.